Writers Bloc - Monday 2nd July
The first Writers Bloc!
Taking place at one of the best Fringe Venues in London, The Old Red Lion Theatre on Monday 2nd July!
Fresh, Raw, and Explosive Talent, welcome to Writers Bloc. A platform for writers to showcase their new writing or work in progress collaborating with directors and actors to make their writing come to life with in a new community. Writer, Director, or Actor, everyone is welcome!
Needless to say, SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
What we are looking for...
- Short plays, excerpts of longer pieces of work, screen plays, works in progress, anything you want to showcase!
- They can be up to 15 minutes but no longer (no minimum limit) however longer scripts will be considered for future events
- Most of all we are looking for raw, fresh, and explosive talent!
If you have a director and actors attached to your piece, great! If you do not have a director or actors attached to your piece, do not fear! Writers Bloc will source a director and actors to perform your writing, however you will still remain part of the collaborative process!
Here in will be the process of organising rehearsal, which will obviously be discussed and agreed upon everyones comfort involved in the project.
If you are interested in new writing and want the chance to perform at the Old Red Lion Theatre (and for future Writers Bloc events) then please get in touch!
Send your scripts into the Writers Bloc community immediately! Also if you're a director send in your CVs.
Deadline is 8th of June, so get your scripts in!
Director of Writers Bloc
Are you a writer? Send in your scripts for consideration and also to join Writers Bloc.
What we are looking for:
- Short scenes, excerpts from plays, sketches, screen plays, finished pieces, works in progress, anything you want to show case!
- Pieces must be no longer than 15 minutes (no minimum limit) although longer scripts will be considered for future events
- Raw and fresh writing, Writers Bloc is all about bringing your writing to life collaborating with directors and actors.
Are you a director? Send in your CV for consideration for our first night and to join Writers Bloc!
If we have a script we believe would be suited for you we will contact you immediately for your availability, we will also add you to our directors catalogue for our future Writers Bloc events.
If we have a script we believe would be suited for you we will contact you immediately for your availability, we will also add you to our actors catalogue for our future Writers Bloc events.
Send your submissions to email@example.com.
Discover more opportunities like this on the Stage Jobs Pro noticeboard or share your own news here.